Full Mouth Reconstruction: Restoring the Health, Comfort, and Confidence You Deserve
Many men and women suffer with multiple oral health issues, such as damaged teeth and mouth pain, believing that their smiles are beyond repair. Fortunately, Dr. Robert Berger and his team can restore any smile to a state of health, comfort, proper function, and aesthetics. Full mouth reconstruction performed at their Columbia, SC-area practice is a completely customized treatment, combining any general, restorative, or cosmetic procedures necessary to repair your smile. If you have missing teeth, gum disease, and other issues keeping you from enjoying delicious meals, lively chats with friends, and big smiles in family photos, we are here for you. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.
Planning Full Mouth Reconstruction
Dr. Berger and his team will perform an in-depth analysis of your teeth, gums, and jaws to determine the scope of your needs and recommend a treatment plan. Depending on the issues affecting your smile, as well as your personal treatment goals, our experts can recommend a combination of treatments, including:
- Dental Implants: These titanium posts replace lost tooth roots to support crowns, bridges, and dentures. They are the only treatment that can halt bone atrophy following tooth loss, and the absolute best way to replace missing teeth.
- Dentures: We provide both full and partial dentures to restore the balance, function, and comfort of your smile. You can choose either traditional or implant-supported dentures.
- Crowns: Custom tooth-shaped caps can cover damaged teeth, restore teeth following root canal therapy, or replace single missing teeth in conjunction with a dental implant.
- Periodontal Treatment: An attractive smile requires a healthy foundation. We can diagnose and treat gum disease to lay the groundwork for a lifetime of confident smiles.
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorder Treatment: Inflamed jaw joints can cause a host of painful symptoms, including headaches and neck and shoulder pain. Often, a misaligned bite is the cause. We can examine your bite to determine the cause of TMJ disorder and incorporate the appropriate treatment into your full mouth reconstruction.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: In dentistry, form almost always follows function. That is, a healthy smile usually looks great. However, if you desire whiter teeth, or wish to refine the alignment of your teeth, we can perform cosmetic treatments as part of your full mouth reconstruction.
Comfortable, Compassionate Care
Dr. Berger and his team not only strive to provide life-changing results, but also to make your treatment as comfortable as possible. If you feel anxious in the dentist's chair, require extensive treatment, or are unable to sit comfortably for long periods of time, we provide sedation dentistry to help you feel calm and relaxed under our care. We can also perform your full mouth reconstruction in phases.
Your quality of life is important to us. Depending on the issues affecting your smile, as well as your personal treatment goals, our experts can recommend a combination of treatments.
At the same time, we do everything we can to make the necessary care a comfortable fit for your budget. Our staff is glad to speak with your insurance provider on your behalf to secure maximum coverage of treatment, and we offer financing options to help make elective procedures more affordable.
Contact Us Today
Your quality of life is important to us. If you are suffering with oral health issues that compromise your comfort and confidence, contact us today to learn how full mouth reconstruction can help you.